Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 Years Ago....

I'm hoping to write all of this without crying but I'm sure I wont be able to do it! 

3 years ago tomorrow (January 30th, 2008)  my world was changed!  I married the BEST man in the world!  I married my best friend, my soul-mate, and a man that means everything to me.  I never thought in a million years that I would find someone who filled every hole in my life and MUCH more!  I could not ask for a better Husband!  In the 3 years that we have been married we have lost a baby, we have had a daughter, and now we have a son on the way!  We have had our ups and plenty of downs....but nothing that we haven't been able to overcome.  Right now we are living in separte countries....and as hard as it is, I know that we will make it through this.

To my AMAZING Husband.....I just want you to know that I cant wait until I am in your arms again.  I miss you SO much and I want to thank you for being the BEST Husband that any woman could ask for and for being an AMAZING Daddy to our kids!  You mean the world to us.  Thank you for giving me my babies!!!!  All 3 of them hold a special place in my heart!!  You are my soul mate and my best friend!  I always know that I can count on you no matter what.....even when my emotions are all CRAZY!  ;)   I know that I will be in your arms again.....but that day cant come fast enough!  I miss all of the little things....your silly jokes, your complaints, your hugs, and your kisses!!  I HATE that we have to be apart on our Anniversary.....but I know that you love me and would love to be here with us!  I love you SO much and cant wait to hold you again! 

I love you!  <3

*143 BLTS*

No comments:

Post a Comment