Sunday, January 16, 2011

For my Husband..... :)

So....I have come to realize that I am SO in love with my Husband.  Being away from him has made me realize even more that I love him with all of my heart and more!  He is my soul mate and my world!  He is everything to me!  He is the BEST thing that has EVER happened to me in my life!  He is the most amazing man and I could not ask for a better man to be the Daddy of my kids!  I love seeing him with Lauren and Kadynce.  I cannot wait until Bradyn is born.  Bradyn will be just like his Daddy!!!  I just know it!  :)  Bradyn will bring more joy to our lives but we will now be complete.  We have the perfect family.  Ill be so happy when Bill comes home.  I just want to be in his arms and be able to touch him.  I love all of our time together and will be SO happy to have that time come again.  



Bill Denney-You are my world!!  I want you to know that you are the BEST thing in my life and you are my world!  We will never be apart since you are always in my heart!  I always get butterflies when I get to talk to you and see you on Skype!!  Your voice always makes me feel better no matter what mood I am in.  When I see you, you make my heart melt.....you are my world!  I cant wait until we are together again!  I love you with all of my heart and more!  

P.S.-I LOVE being your lobster!  :)

143 BLTS

  

No comments:

Post a Comment