Monday, January 24, 2011

Updates

I havent written in here for awhile.  In the last couple of weeks, I have moved from Des Moines to Cedar Rapids and in to an apartment with my Mom.  It is definitely different living with my Mom again, but so far things are going good.  I am missing Bill more and more everyday which sucks but I am getting use to him not here with me.  Im sure that it will get a little easier as time goes by but I HATE being away from him. 

Today we had a tour of the Birthing Center where Bradyn will be born.  My Mom and Grandma went with me.....and we actually learned quite a bit of things.  It is nice to be able to see how things will be different this time around.  Kadynce was born in a Military Hospital so it will be a WAY different experience to have Bradyn in a Civilian Hospital.  Only 13 more weeks and we are hoping he will make his debut!  I CANT WAIT!  Taking the tour today only made me want Bradyn here even more....and Bill!  I wish that Bill could be here for the birth but we are hoping to Skype it (or some of it) so he can see his Son be born!  He is our little Prince and will complete our happy family!!!!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment