Saturday, November 27, 2010

A little of this and a little of that!

Okay, so I am getting SOOO excited to find out the gender of this little monkey!  I have felt the baby move a lot in the last few days......its AMAZING!  I cant wait until Bill can feel it too!!  Bill LOVED feeling Kadynce move.  Only a little over a week and monkey will be called a boy or a girl!  We do have names picked out (thanks to Bill) but not too sure when we will tell everyone the name! 

Thankgiving was a SUCCESS!!!!!  I made all of the food and it turned out DELICIOUS!  Everybody enjoyed it! 

Now.....we are planning Christmas!  Im SOOOO excited to go back "HOME" over Christmas.  It will be the only time that we get to go home before the baby is born and before BIll goes to Afghanistan. 

Other than that, we are just planning for the baby and starting to get ready for monkey! 

We also had family pictures taken last night and they turned out AMAZING!  I love my family SO much!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment