Sunday, November 21, 2010

SO in LOVE!

As I sit here on the couch, I realize how in LOVE I am!  I love my Husband SO much!  He is my WORLD!  He is my EVERYTHING!  I am so thankful that he is in my life.  I never thought that I could find someone that completes me and makes me feel like a Queen! 

My Husband has given me the best gifts EVER!  I have an AMAZING step-daughter who is VERY smart and means everything to him and me.  He has also given me my Princess Kadynce!  She is my WORLD and the best Daughter that anyone could ever want!!!!  The little monkey growing inside of me is also a blessing.  I love being able to feel it move.....and I CANT WAIT until Bill can too!  :)

Things in my life are pretty prefect right now!  We are a VERY happy family (except for Lauren not being with us). 

To Bill.......I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH and cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you!  143 BLTS


No comments:

Post a Comment