Monday, April 25, 2011

As time narrows down....

As time narrows down to final good-byes on the phone, its getting harder.  Im SO not ready for it!  I can only HOPE that time goes fast and this is all over in a blink of an eye!  I dont think that I have wanted Christmas to come any sooner!  The last couple of days I have been able to talk to Bill on the phone quite a few times, and we got to webcam a few times!  It melts my heart when Kadynce gets to see him and gets SOOO excited!  All she could do was wave and blow kisses!  I know that she misses her Daddy!  :)  

On a positive note.....Prince Bradyn has made his appearance!!!!!  We were scheduled to induce on the 20th but he decided that when the clock struck midnight on the 17th he wanted to come!  He was born at 10:01am on the 17th!  He was 6 pounds and 14 ounces and measured 20 1/4 inches long!!!  His Daddy even got to see him be born on the webcam!  It was not the same as him being in the room with us but it meant the WORLD to me that he could atleast see it!  We got to webcam for a couple hours after he was born so Daddy could see his lil' prince!  My babies are my world! 

I could not be any happier with my life!  I have the perfect kids and the PERFECT Husband!!!  We will be together again and be the happy family that we should be!  Until then, it is me being Mommy and Daddy!!!  I know that I cannot fill their Daddys shoes but they will atleast know who he is.  They will get to see him (in the pictures and slideshows that I made) and will get to hear his voice (with the books he recorded for them)!  Kadynce LOVES having Daddy time so that is a MUST while he is gone!  We have time set aside just to think about and "see" Daddy! 

It breaks my heart that he cant be here and hold his little boy but knowing what my Husband is doing not only for our family but for our couuntry, makes me SOO proud!  I could not be more proud of my Husband for making the sacrifices that he is!

Bill-You are my world and my soul mate!  PLEASE come back home to us safe!  We love you and need you!  <3  143 BLTS  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment