Friday, March 25, 2011

AHHHH-MAZING!!!!

Bill has been back here in Iowa for 5 days so far and it has been AHH-MAZING!!  I love having him with us!  We have gotten A LOT accomplished since he has been here.  Kadynce is turning 1 next week so we are having her party tomorrow!  Im SOO excited!  I cannot believe that she is going to be 1 already!  Time has went SOO fast!!!!!!

We had a Dr appointment Tuesday and found out that I am starting to dilate!  So far I am at 1 1/2 cm!  :)  So, anytime Bradyn is ready, he will be here!  We go back to the Dr next week so hopefully I am more dilated and Bradyn will make his entrance while his Daddy is here.  That would be SOO nice!  ;)

When I was 33 Weeks pregnant with Bradyn, we did the 3D pictures!  He looks JUST like Kadynce did in her 3D pictures that we had done with her.  That means that he will look like his Daddy too!  :)  :)
Other than planning Kadynce's Birthday Party and getting things done for Bradyn, we have been relaxing and spending all of our time together as a family!!!!  I will be SOOOOOO heart-broken when Bill has to leave again but he has to!  :(


I love my Husband and all of my Babies!!!!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment